Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Multimedia Presentation




Though the project went relatively well for me, I had a few issues. Were I to redo this project, I would try to keep it more local than I did, whether it be in Fayetteville or in my hometown of Arkadelphia, rather than a 3-hour drive to Searcy. Otherwise, the subject was very open to conversation about her disorder and having me in her house to take pictures over the course of 24 hours. I learned from the subject about how mood disorders really affect people, and how the disorders themselves can be affected by events in a person’s life. I learned that in some cases, it is more beneficial to be direct and head-on in how you talk to the person with the disorder than to skirt around it and sugar-coat things for them. I learned to keep the camera on and ready if I wanted to get good candid shots, and that immediately upon walking indoors to set the white balance and ISO to where you can start getting good, non-blurry shots. Overall, I enjoyed this project and felt as if I learned a lot from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment